1. What's something you're never too young or too old to enjoy?
I'm gonna say cotton candy.....I love it!
2. Share one happy memory from your high school years.
I really hated HS so this is a tough one....Probably graduation and hanging out with friends...being carefree.
3. A nationwide strike of fast food employees took place in the U. S. last week...they're calling for higher wages and the right to unionize? Your thoughts?
My opinion is working at a fast food restaurant is meant for a stepping stone not a career for life.
4. September is National Honey Month...what's a favorite dish you make or eat that calls for honey?
Kale salad or Honey mustard pecan crusted Salmon...both yum!
5. If you notice someone with a tag sticking out, a button unbuttoned, a shirt on inside-out, or some leftover lunch stuck between their teeth do you say something or do you keep quiet?
I say something...cause I'd want someone to tell me!
6. What movie always makes you cry? Or at least makes you feel like crying? Any Nicolas Sparks movie....I'm a crier when it comes to movies and commercials....so just about anything can do it for me!
7. 'Mary Had a Little Lamb' was written in May of 1830, and published in Juvenile Miscellany in September of that same year. Now for the fun part...create your own four line rhyme using that same tune. My computer gets too much spam too much spam....lalalala♫
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Five things on my mind right now....
2. I'm happy it's September
3. In love with Pumpkin Ale Beer
4. I miss my girl
5. Wish I had some candy corn and that my friend would be my dinner....and the pumpkin beer!