Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Fall


Happy 1st. Day of Fall
I hope the change of season
is a ray of sunshine
in your life...

Happy Friday!

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy fall to you too!

Joyce said...

Happy Fall! We're going to SC to Parent's Weekend and I'm pretty sure its still summer there : )

pve design said...

Happy FALL!
Here's to new boots and a new leaf...with lots of colors.
pve

lisaroy said...

Happy Fall to you! Thanks for posting pretty fall pics - I'm really missing that here in Dubai.

Question for you... does the "no white after Labour Day" rule apply even when you live here and it's still 40C (104F) ?

Unspoken said...

I know, right :). YAY! I hope it's a good season for you too!

Tami said...

Gorgeous photo! I love the colors of fall. Happy Fall to you too!

Liz Mays said...

Happy Fall to you as well!

Follygirl said...

Oh yes, please we need a "golden" autumn... after that last bad, rainy "summer"...
Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland, Petra

Joanna Jenkins said...

You live in such a great part of the country to enjoy the gorgeous colors of fall :-)

I'll be back in Ohio in 10 days and i'm hoping for a healthy does of changing leaves. Fingers crossed.

Happy Fall. xo jj

SARO Arabic said...

Happy Fall and Happy Friday. The changing of colors into bright golden never fail to amaze me. I enjoyed your picture.

Claudya Martinez said...

Happy Fall to you!

Maude Lynn said...

Happy Fall!

Ina in Alaska said...

Fall. Soups & sweaters, cute knitted hats & scarves!! Those are positive Fall images for me-- but snow is on the horizon too - brrrr!!!! xo

Leslie said...

Happy Fall!!!!!!

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

This weekend, I'm getting my sweaters out of the cedar closet! Happy Fall to you & family!!

xo

Marilyn *Pink Martinis and Pearls* said...

Oh gosh. You have color all ready? I feel l Ike we didn't even have summer this year as it was the collestr on record. Enjoy your beautiful leaves... And the weekend.

chocolatecovereddaydreams.blogspot.com said...

I love how you've decorated for the fall. I haven't felt the creative spark yet but maybe, just maybe, I'll get inspired by you! Happy Fall!

Deidra said...

I always love to peek over here and see your blog header collage. Always so beautiful!

Love and sunshine to you!

Tezzie said...

If our fall looked like that, I wouldn't mind it as much! Wow, that's stunning :)

Thanks for stopping by to leave such a kind comment at my place <3

Have a great week, my friend!

ck said...

What gorgeous photos in this post and on your header. You have such a great eye.

Kwana said...

What a pretty pic. Happy Fall to you!

Buckeroomama said...

I love the beautiful light (and colors) in this picture!

Happy my-favorite-season to you! =)

preppyplayer said...

Did you take that pic? It is beautiful! Happy fall, my favorite time!

Somer Love said...

Love Fall! Love the cooler temps! Spring and Fall I tell ya something to be said about them.... ;)

May said...

Happy Fall to you too..:) You have inspired me to welcome fall, though my door still says HELLO SPRING..:D

Melissa said...

Autumn is by far my favourite season. Love it!