1. George Washington-Abraham Lincoln-Thomas Jefferson...who would you most like to meet and why?
I would say all would be nice but maybe George Washington...why...he was our first President, I think he would be interesting to know about what it was like. Also like to talk about his teeth and what it was like to eat with wooden teeth....etc...
2. What's your favorite chain restaurant?
PF Changs or Cheesecake Factory....yum!
3. I spied this question on the Bears at Home blog last week and she gave me permission to
When you look back on your life, do you imagine you'll think about the goals you failed to meet with regret? Or will you look at what you accomplished and say: it was good?
I think it's human nature to have some regret but all in all I would say it was good.
4. Grapefruit-take 'em or leave 'em? Given the choice between an orange and a grapefruit which would you choose? Would you prefer it served as is or squeezed into juice?
I wish I like Grapefruit so I'll go with an orange...as is!
5. When was the last time you cleaned out a closet? Is there a closet in your home that currently needs cleaning? What are you waiting for?
I like cleaning and organizing my closet so I do it quite often. Last time probably two weeks ago. Right now our coat closet needs attention...all the hats and gloves are thrown on a shelf and a mess. Maybe today!
6. You get to have lunch with three famous people...who would you like to see round your table?
Oprah Winfrey, Anderson Cooper and Barack Obama
7. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your ability to parallel park?
Sadly maybe a 2-3....in all my years of driving not a lot of opportunity or maybe it was avoidance! Katelyn on the other hand is a pro but she is fresh off the Driver's Ed circuit !
My sister posted this video it's a friend of hers .....I love it and laughed and cried and totally can relate. If you have time watch it...it's funny!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Stop by Joyce's at From this side of the Pond for more Wednesday Hodgepodge!