1. What can the average citizen do to honor a military veteran and/or those currently serving?
Fly our flag, thank a service member every time you see one in uniform....appreciate our freedom.
2. Besides a flag what is something you own that is red, white and blue?
Pillows, signs....furniture...my bonus room is Americana so it's filled with all kinds of RWB items.
3. Does love really conquer all?
I think so...
4. Strawberry shortcake or blueberry pie?
Strawberry shortcake all the way!
5. Do you share personal stuff with your hairdresser?
I do...after all you are sitting there sometimes for hours with a captive audience!
6. Does money lead to selfishness?
I think in some people...
7. What piece of furniture in your home most needs replacing or refinishing?
My living room couch and love seat set...it's next on the list of wants!
8. Insert your own random here.
Needing some ideas for my daughter for a memorable graduation gift....her college provides a MAC book and an Ipad so that's out. I want to give her something to mark the occasion and show her how proud we are but I'm at a loss. Any ideas of what you received or gave your children would be greatly appreciated!
Stop by Joyce's at From this side of the Pond and join the fun!