Joining Joyce at From this side of the Pond
1. What creeps you out?
Spiders, walking through a cobweb
2. What's your least favorite candy?
anything with coconut
3. Are you a fan of scary movies? What's the scariest movie you've ever seen?
no I'm not a fan of scary movies....I try to avoid them maybe Blair Witch Project
4. What part of life confuses you the most?
when people choose not to use common sense....ignorance
5. Pumpkin, sunflower, sesame, poppy...what's your favorite seed?
pumpkin.....but I like them all too!
6. Imagine your life ten years from today...what's changed?
lots I hope...where we are living hopefully we've downsized and maybe back on west coast or somewhere Internationally
7. What do you a) love the most and b) like the least about the Hodgepodge?
I love the variety of questions like least the random part.....sometimes I have nothing random to share or if I have no pictures to present on a HP I feel like every post needs at lease one picture!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I wanted to make a halloween collage of Katelyn since she was little...most the pictures are pre digital era and are all in scrapbooks. I really hate to tear them out to scan them. Anyway here are a couple of my favorite outfits.
I think this was fifth grade, love this outfit...my mom helped me make the skirt or maybe I helped her...needless to say it was super cute.
I think this was forth grade and by far the easiest and smartest. Most halloween nights in Utah are pretty cold and often snowing. So this outfit fit over a down coat and still could get the idea. Love the red lip stick!