Joining Joyce @From This Side Of The Pond TODAY!
1. April showers bring May flowers or so the saying goes. Are you blooming where you're planted as we begin the month of May?
Spring is slowly among it's way here.....trees are bare but close to popping! We have had rain followed by more rain...the hopes for the sun shining is days away.
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being no big deal, and 10 being full scale panic, rank your fear of spiders.
I'm a 5 ! I can kill them but afterwards usually get the willies! Also depends how big they are!
3. May is National Salad Month (who knew???)...besides lettuce, what are two must-have ingredients in your favorite salad?
Tomatoes and peppers....or black olives.
4. I mentioned on my blog last week that my Daughter1 will be moving to Washington State after she is married. Of the following sites in the Northwest, which would you most like to see in person-Crater Lake (Oregon), Seattle (Washington), Vancouver (British Columbia), San Juan Islands (Washington), Mt. Rainer (Washington) Oregon Coast (Oregon), Mt. St. Helens (Washington), or Olympic National Park (Washington)
Of all those I haven't been to Vancouver and Crater Lake so either would be nice. My favorite is the San Juan Islands.....she will love visiting those, even for just the day!
5. This coming weekend marks the 140th running of the Kentucky Derby...when did you last race (literally or figuratively) to cross a finish line?
It's been so long I can even think....unemployment gives you a lot of time to get things done.
6. What is something little you love?
I love red hots.
7. Would you say you are more of a visual, auditory, or kinesthetic learner? Elaborate.
Kinesthetic for me I can watch and listen but actually doing physically is the way I learn.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
18 days until Katelyn is home for the summer.....I can't wait! It's going to be a quick and busy summer for her. It's the last one she can work until after she graduates. From spring semester on she will start her grad program and go year round with little breaks. She really needs to work day and night cause the girl can spend! If she is reading this she surely is rolling her eyes at me!