1. Thursday marks the first day of spring...to celebrate would you rather plant a garden or go for a walk in the woods? Would either of those activities be possible on Thursday where you live?
Plant a garden....possible no still have a foot of snow in yard. But I can't wait until it's warmer to see colors return....so sick of white!
2. When did someone last spring something on you? (orwhen did you last spring something on someone?)
Probably when I was let go of my job aka fired....no warning or reasoning really!
3. We often think of spring as a time for new beginnings. What's something you'd like to start doing this spring?
Being outdoors more....exploring WNY....learning more about where I call home.
4. Where do you like to sit in a movie theatre? When did you last sit there, and what were you watching?
I like the back.....last movie was at Thanksgiving it was the 2nd Hunger Games movie!
5. When you meet someone for the very first time, what do you want them to think about you?
That I'm friendly and easy to talk to.
6. March is frozen food month (yes, really!). Besides ice cream (gotta make you think a little) what's your most often purchased frozen food item?
Frozen fruit for smoothies
7. What's something you avoid?
Getting gas....I wish I lived in NJ! I always hope it's low when hubby is driving my car! Not sure why I hate it probably because it's always bad weather when I need it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Today is our 26th Wedding Anniversary!! I can't believe how fast it's gone.....feels like yesterday I was a young 22 saying I do to the man of my dreams! I wouldn't change a thing I love him more and more with each day passing....never knew that was possible. He is my everything! Love you Craig!