Joining Joyce @
Stop by say hi!
1. The Wednesday Hodgepodge this week falls on John Chapman's birth date. He's more famously known as Johnny Appleseed...what's your favorite variety of apple?
2. When did you last say 'ice'?
I'm more of an EW kind of girl! lol
3. Do you think there's a generation gap? Explain.
Yes most definitely...my daughter looks at me like I'm crazy when I talk about things from our HS/college years. The electronics is day and night difference, TV shows, music, expectations of young adults today and privileges. I could go on and on!
4. What's on your computer screen saver? Do you leave it alone or change it often?
Random pictures of Katelyn. I usually leave them alone.
5. If you had the attention of the entire world for two minutes, what would you say?
6. Four fashion trends to try this fall are-brocade/jacquard (fancy printed fabrics), peplum, lace, and printed pants...which of these four would you be most likely to wear?
7. What can make your bad day better?
Why can we all just get along? Something along those lines!
Maybe lace but really none are my taste.
Laughing or speaking to Katelyn
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have a job interview today....nervous and excited! I really would love to be back in the work world again...please keep your fingers crossed for me...thanks!