Joining Joyce @
The aches and pains!
2. Autumn arrives this week in the Northern Hemisphere...what one thing do you love most about the fall season?
The crisp air.....soups and wearing sweaters!
3. Speaking of fall...pumpkin seems to be flavoring everything these days-are you a fan? What's your favorite pumpkin flavored food or beverage?
Pumpkin Pie poptarts.....seriously delicious...though I haven't found them yet this season...still hunting!
4. Since we're on the subject of fall...what's the worst fall you've ever taken?
Out of a tree house when I was younger...broken arm!
5. If you could own a prop from any film what would you choose?
Not sure maybe a fancy car...
6. What's the most interesting word you've read or learned in the past week?
7. When was the last time you locked yourself out of your house, car, or office? Was it a big deal?
It's been a long time....my most memorable locking out of car was when Katelyn was a toddler and I was trying to wean her from the bottle. My friend and I sometimes car pooled to work, I met her at mall to leave my car and was so distraught about the bottle weaning...I brought her all the bottles so I wouldn't cave. Hopped out of my car pushed the lock button and ran to her car throwing a bag of bottles at her and said don't give this back no matter how much I beg! Later that after noon before our exit I looked for my keys and couldn't find them....I knew I left them in the ignition but didn't know I left the ignition running all day long! Yup it was a big deal...luckily I still had a little gas left!
I still laugh about that now...it was pretty traumatic!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Oreos are amazing and you can't just eat one.....