Joining Joyce @
1. It's a brand new month...share one thing you're looking forward to in October.
Katelyn coming home this weekend....I can't wait to cook for her, have her home in her own room etc....
2. Is chivalry dead? Explain.
I don't think so....it's temporarily lost on this generation...like texting that they are here to pick up for date instead of coming to the door.
3. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts comic strip made its debut. Which character is your favorite? Which character is most like you? (Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Shroeder, Snoopy, Woodstock, or Pig Pen) If you need a description click here .
I loved Peppermint Patty....not sure who I'm most alike!
4. What's something you're competitive about?
Getting my Christmas decorations up first in the neighborhood!
5. October is National Popcorn Popping Month...are you a fan? How do you like your popcorn?
Yes I love popcorn, Kettle corn is my favorite! I mostly have microwave healthy pop!
6. When did you first realize the world is small?
When I lived in Utah and ran into someone I knew while I visited NYC... the world is small.
7. In terms of architecture, what's the most beautiful building you've seen up close and in person?
Rathaus in Bremen, Germany the town hall
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I had my second interview for the jobs I interviewed for last week. I've never been on a second interview before and had no idea they are more intense than the first. It was tough an hour and a half with two different interviewers. I won't know anything for a week or more! Keeping my fingers crossed and my toes too!