Joining Joyce @ From this side of the Pond
1. When were you last 'on a mountaintop'? You may answer in the literal or figurative sense.
Last February over President's Day we were in Utah. This picture is from Alta ski resort....gorgeous day of skiing with my family. It's what we call a blue bird day!
Yes we have a budget but are flexible somewhat. Save save and save some more!
3. Cherries-yay or nay? Cherry pie, cherry cola, black forest cake, or a scoop of Ben and Jerry's Cherries Garcia...pick one.
Love cherries and cherry cola.....but not hot or warm cherries.
4. Should you ever discuss religion or politics with people you don't know?
5. When you take a road trip do you prefer to be the driver or the passenger? Where were you headed on your last road trip?
I prefer to be the passenger, last road trip was taking Katelyn back to college after Christmas break....and we do it again in four weeks.
6. If we peeked inside your closet, what color would we say is most prevalent?
7. Who's your favorite senior citizen and why are they special?
My dad...because he loves being a senior citizen. Don't even get him started talking about his movie deal he gets....it cracks me up. I think he loves the whole senior concept...the right of passage. My Mom on the other hand is way too young to get a senior discount...that's for old people.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have lots of randomness floating in my head today.....
I'm tired....working full time is kicking my arse.
Why are gas prices here over $4 a gallon!
I stumbled upon Gypsy Sisters on TLC....omg I got suck in to that train wreck of a show!
I asked the young 28 year dentist working at our office that was leaving on vacation if she was ready to get out of dodge? She had no idea what I meant....seriously am I dating myself.....come on other hip 40 something years old say dodge right!!
I miss blogging and reading blogs....every night I come home and I'm beat and I can barely keep my eyes open....I miss you all.