Playing along with Joyce at From this side of the Pond
1. What are your plans for Easter? Are you cooking a big lunch or dinner? Dyeing eggs? Attending a sun rise service? Eating too much chocolate?
Low key...nice big breakfast, church.....hopefully something out doors and lots of chocolate!
2. What is something you feel too young to do?
3. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud...it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs..."
Of the characteristics mentioned in the biblical definition of love which do you find most difficult to live out and why?
Probably .....love is not proud. I'm proud of the love I have and proud to speak of the love I have....whether it's for my family, friends or proud of something I've done.
4. What's a springtime flower you associate with your childhood?
Azaleas.....I remember every Easter having our pictures taken in from of the blooming Azaleas down our drive way. My Azaleas are buried in snow right now!
5. Ever sung karaoke? If so, what's your go-to song? If not and you're given the opportunity, would you?
Once with a lot of wine in me...I hate Karaoke....no go to song...more like a go hide in the corner!
6. What is something you keep in a basket?
Mail and magazines in my office, also have one with electronic cords in it.
7. When was the last time you felt foolish?
Recently stuck my foot in mouth at work....joking with patient and it went terribly wrong. Yikes I cringe just thinking about it now!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I fell last week and have a HUGE bruise between my shoulder and tricep...it's a beautiful green and purple shade....every time I see it, it catches me off guard. I'm pretty sure I could never handle a tattoo.
I wish I wasn't working...I'm happy to have a job don't get me wrong...but I miss being home with Katelyn when she is on break....cough cough....I think I have a fever! Cough cough!