Joining Joyce at From this side of Pond
It's been years since I've visited a casino, never bet on a horse or bought a lottery ticket...I've talked and thought about it but never.
2. Will you be preparing and/or dining on the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage meal this St. Patrick's Day? Mashed-baked-hash browned-french fried...your favorite way to have potatoes?
No I grew up having Corn Beef and cabbage but not really a fan and either is hubby....probably have some green beer and a Guinness cup cake from the cupcake shop Katelyn worked at. ....my favorite way for potatoes...Mashed!
3. What's the last thing you felt 'green with envy' over?
I'm typically not an envious person, but there are days I envy the girl I work with hair...mine is so thin and lifeless...I'd kill for long thick locks!
4. What's at the end of your rainbow?
My daughter's smiling face!
5. March 12th marks the anniversary of the death of Anne Frank (June 12, 1929-March, 1945). Anne's diary detailing her time spent hiding from the Nazi's during the war ranks as one of the best selling books of all time. Besides your blog, do you keep any sort of diary or journal? Was this a habit you developed as a child or is journaling something new for you?
Just this blog....tried journaling many times and never really took.
6. What's an item in your home or closet that contains every color of the rainbow?
I have a pretty floral scarf that pretty much covers every color out there!
7. Write a limerick with you as the subject. You can do it!! Just remember this is a family friendly blog...don't make me get out my wooden spoon.
My name is Kathy
I can sometimes be sappy
but most the time I'm pretty happy!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This time change killing anyone else....omg...the mornings especially! Even with a second cup of joe...I do love it being lighter later. It almost feels like Spring is near...except for the snow flakes I see coming down and the bitter temps.
Katelyn is coming home in 9 days !! I can't wait!!