Joining Joyce at From this side of Pond Today!
1. It's National Bike Week...do you own a bicycle? When did you last ride a bike?
Yes I do! I love my bike
It was my mode of transportation while living in Germany. Since moving back to the states I've rode it a few times, last time was last summer.
2. What's something you learned in school that wasn't part of the curriculum?
How to make friends, how to be a friend, how to be a good listener,how to stand up for what is right and what you believe.
3. What's a food you've never tried, but want to try? What's a food you've tried and will never try again?
There are lots of food I haven't tried and don't want to....I'm not adventurous with food!
Maybe Cajun food I'd try in the right environment like New Orleans! Food I'd never try again...Rabbit!
4. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Why? Do you think that's a good trend?
Always too much....I have less time and still want to do the things I did when I had more and something has to give! I'm learning to let go of my old life and embrace the new.
5. Who is your favorite book, movie, or TV show villain?
Wicked Witch of the West haunted my dreams for years!
6. How concerned are you about identity theft?
I'm concerned and try to change my password's a lot I hope it never happens because that would totally suck!
7. I saw this last question on Dawn's blog a couple of week's ago and asked if I could share. Everybody hop over and say hi, but first answer this...would you rather have an ordinary home in an extraordinary place or an extraordinary home in an ordinary place?
Ordinary home in an extraordinary place hands down!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Have you heard about Zach Sobiech? Such an extraordinary boy...He passed away Monday May 20th . My heart goes out to his family and friends. I heard about him from Mrs. 4444's she is a teacher and has introduce me to amazing video that truly inspire and some that just make me laugh. This one is word watching....Make sure you have tissues near by!