Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Oh Wednesday how I love you....



1. What was your biggest worry five years ago?  Is it still a worry? 


Five years ago we had moved from Salt Lake City, Utah to Bremen, Germany....I had a lot of worries. Now fast forward five years all the experiences have been priceless and worth the worries.  Now my worry is when will we return to Utah and call it home again....4 years, 5 years more...who knows. 

2. Yesterday (October 15th) was National Grouch Day...what makes you grouchy? What cheers you up when you're feeling grouchy?

Rude and unreasonable people....oh and bad drivers! Or no coffee! What cheers me up...my family, music and coffee possibly a glass of wine and a few deep breaths! 
3.  In one word, how does it feel to be photographed?


Ugh I'd rather not be!

4. Besides your parents, who would you say had the greatest influence on you in choosing your life path?  Explain. 


My husband he empowers me everyday! 

5. The crisp days of autumn are here ...what's something you like to eat, but only if it's crisp?


Apples

6. What's the most useless object you own?


Probably our video game machine....what is it called.....it's collecting dust! Oh yeah its a Wii

7.  Share a favorite fall memory. 


Love when Katelyn was little and we were raking leaves for her to jump in...It's my favorite season...I love going out on drives and taking in all the colors. 

8.  Insert your own random thought here.

I love walking amongst the leaves crunching at your feet. This picture is one of my favorites, I think I photographed it for every season while we lived in Germany. We spent many hours walking and talking on that road. Today I miss our life in Utah and our time in Germany.....but the gorgeous Autumn we are having in WNY is warming my heart. 

Happy Wednesday! 

7 comments:

Marla said...

I like your list of things to cheer you up! Mine are the same!

Joyce said...

I feel the same-autumn makes me happy I live in the northeast : ) So glad to see you back in the Hodgepodge! Hope you're doing well.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I would love to live in England for a year, I think it would be fun and how awesome that you got to live in Germany. Yes bad drivers put me in a grouchy mood too but I didn't think of that. How wonderful to have a husband who empowers you. I probably should have sad the exercise equipment in my office. Yes jumping in leaves was fun for the kids!

TARYTERRE said...

LOVELY answers. LOVE walking in the leaves too.

kks said...

i can't believe it has been that long since germany.....enjoy the fall while it is here!
xoxo

likeschocolate said...

Look at how blond Miss Katelyn was! Such a cutie!

lisaroy said...

Well, you wouldn't enjoy Dubai much because it is filled with rude people and BAD drivers! Crazy how time passes - I've been thinking a lot about Canada and when we can return home. January will be 7 years overseas and I miss those crunchy leaves too. Hope you're well xo