Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge and a Birthday!


Joining Joyce @ From this side of the Pond today! 


1. What's something you're dealing with that might be described as tricky?
Nothing that comes to mind.....2.  What's your treat of choice?
Anything salty and sweet3. Did you/will you carve a jack-o-lantern this month? Which real (living or dead) or fictional 'Jack' would you most like to meet in person? Why?
We bought a couple and haven't carved them...probably just get the seeds out and cook up and toss when done. Which "Jack"  maybe Jack Nicholson would be fun to have a drink with or Jack Sparrow to go on an adventure with.4.  In your opinion, what's the grossest sounding word in the English language?
boogers or snot...ewwww!5. When did your heart last skip a beat?
Every time I see my husband....love him! 6. Monster Mash by Bobby 'Boris' Picket, Michael Jackson's ThrillerWerewolves of London by Warren Zevon, or Ray Parker Jr.'s Ghostbusters...your favorite 'scary' tune?
Easy one I love Thriller! 7.   It was a dark and stormy night when______________________________.

the house shook and the lights flickered! Pretty much what happens when storms roll though these parts.

8.  Insert your own random thought here.

Today I'm turning 40 again....it's my eighth time! It's weird to be away from family and friends on your birthday! I have to work tonight so Craig took me to a nice dinner last night. I love this restaurant the food is amazing and the scenery is quaint and quiet....it was perfect. 





11 comments:

Joyce said...

Awesome headband! Happy Birthday! Forty is fab. So is forty-eight : )

Marla said...

Happy 40th (again)!!!

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

Happy Birthday and very cute photo :-)

kks said...

Happy birthday!!!
xoxo

likeschocolate said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Wishing you a fantastic year ahead!

A Joyful Chaos said...

Happy birthday!

lisaroy said...

Happy happy birthday to you! And I love that our guy still makes your heart skip a beat xo

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I said Jack Nicholson! Good choice of gross words.

Happy Birthday!!!!

Lisa Odom said...

Happy birthday!!! I actually forgot how old I was the other day and had to do the math. I didn't like the answer I got and did it again. I like your idea! I am now gonna be 40 again in March! I was never good at math!

TARYTERRE said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Enjoy!

Bill Lisleman said...

You are very smart to save that 40th headband. I would have never thought of reusing it.
happy birthday