Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday Fragments......

Joining Mrs. 4444's at Half Past Kissin Time 

Happy Friday and Hello November! 


 Love my new scarf Katelyn gave me for my Birthday! 
I had a wonderful Birthday and was spoiled by 
my family and friends.


 Sophie waiting on the porch for trick or treaters
last night.....
6 kiddos that was it 6!
So much candy left....


 Even though the door bell only rang twice 
my lil cheerleader was pooped! 


We stupidly watched Paranormal Activity 2
Holy cow scared the bejesus out of me and I had nightmares all night! 
Just look at my data from my Jawbone Up
The orange is all the times I woke up! 


Do you have a Up or Fitbit ?
I love my Up
I sit all day for my job so I can set a timer for my Up
 to let me know after 15 minutes I need to move!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 



6 comments:

TARYTERRE said...

LOVE the scarf. BEAUTIFUL.

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That cheerleader outfit is so cute.
Love your scarf. We had 67 kids, it was so much fun, they were so cute!
I don't have an Up or Fitbit. Enjoy your weekend.

Unknown said...

Scarves are a treasure. Your scarf is lovely. I don't have any modern apps, but maybe soon I can access those while I am in the US soon. I am watching way too many zombie flicks lately. They can be scary, too.

likeschocolate said...

The Halloween costume is killing me! Love your new scarf!

Lisa Odom said...

We had 10 trick or treaters! That is the most we've had in several years! Lola and Charlie waited patiently in their hotdog and banana split costumes by the front door the entire night.

Your cheerleader WAS cute!!

I do not know what you are talking about.....jawbone up and fitbit.... I guess I am falling behind. I will get updated this weekend.

Have a good one!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, your little cheerleader is soooo cute! We didn't have very many kids for Halloween either and I noticed on Facebook, a lot of people were saying the same thing. Very pretty scarf. Have a great weekend!