Joining Joyce at From this side of the Pond
Last year during spring break....in California.....one word.....HAPPY!
2. What are three sounds you hate to hear?
Nails on a chalk board, nails being clipped, loud chewing!
3. This question comes to you courtesy of some real life friends. Hi real life friends! When you shop for yourself, do you try everything on in the store before buying or do you buy, try on at home, and then return what you don't like or what doesn't fit?
I try on at store most the time...and curse those evil mirrors and bad lighting!
4. February 26th is National Pistachio Day...are you a fan of the little green nut? Do you use them in cooking and baking or prefer to eat them right out of the shell?
Love pistachios....I eat them right out of the shell.
5. When did you last have to compromise with someone? Were you happy to reach the compromise or slightly irritated it was necessary?
Perhaps today ,I'm in the midst of a possible compromise. I'm beyond irritated and mad as hell.
6. Have you ever written a letter to an elected official? Did you get a response?
Does sending a graduation announcement count? I received a nice note of congratulations back.
7. We 'March' into a new month at the end of this week...what's something on your March calendar guaranteed to make you smile?
So many things.....first it's my 25th wedding anniversary, than Katelyn's 19th birthday and Spring break for Katelyn and Easter of coarse. Love March!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
You know the saying " You're only as good as your word" ? Does anybody live by that today?