Joining Joyce at From This Side Of The Pond today
1. What is something you'll never forget about the age you are right now?
How close I am to the big 50 but still can say I'm in my 40's!
2. What's a household chore you've never done? How have you managed that???
Anything to do with plumbing and electrical....I am a helper....like hand me this and get that.
3. Does nature shape our personalities more than nurture? Explain? I believe it's a little of both and for some it's all one or the other.
4. Friday (February 28th) is 'Something on a Stick Day'...funny because Zoanna over atA Penchant for Pens recently sent me an idea for a question relating to this topic. What's your favorite food eaten on a stick?
Caramel Apple for sure....there was a time way back in the day like late 80's where I would have answered Hot Dog on a Stick...every time I went to the mall that was my go to eatery. Not sure if it even exist anymore!
5. Which of your five senses do you treasure most, and why?
Vision to much beauty to be seen and missed.
6. What's the best music, theatre, or sporting venue you've been to? What made it great?
I love the theatre I'm part of a theatre group we see six plays a year....so far this season War Horse has been my favorite.
7. It's the last week of the month...in five words or less bid adieu to your February.
Cold, miserable, trapped, frustrating and disappointing
bye bye February!
8. Insert your own random thought here.