1. What color is your kitchen? Sterile white, I guess I could paint but when we leave the whole house must be white. Sometimes I hate the white, but on gray, dreary days it brightens a room.
2. Describe your kitchen: By German standards it is large, by America standards it is not. I'm very lucky I do have a normal size refrigerator but a tiny oven.
3. Describe your dream kitchen: My dream kitchen in Germany would be something out of an Ikea AD, functioning yet realistic.
4. Fave activity in kitchen: Gathering with family talking about our day, while pouring a glass of German Beer! Ja!
5. Name one thing your kitchen is lacking/missing: Cupboards space, color,oven that cooks!
6. Do you cook or bake a lot? I do because I'm not working, and my family likes to eat! No really I like cooking but the problem here is most my recipes there is always a missing ingredient therefore everything taste a bit off.
7. What don't you like and what would you change? I love the three large windows and the natural light it brings. I would paint it a color if I could.
8. What do you love about your kitchen? I love all my rooster,chicken,hen decor it's a little bit of Utah I brought with me. I also love the bulletin board/dry erase board area helps keep me organized.
9. Worst kitchen activity? emptying dishwasher or garbage it's a toss up.
10. Tea or coffee? Both
11. Chocolate or vanilla? Both
12. Do you like to prepare food- or eat it? Eating!
13. Do you prefer to serve meals in the kitchen or dining room? Our kitchen only has dining at the bar, so other than breakfast we eat in our dining room.
Thanks for joining my kitchen tour hope you enjoyed ! If you have any ideas what I can do with the lovely blank white wall I'd love to hear them?
I'm also going to challenge 3 others to show us a tour of the heart of your home, first is Somer at http://lovetobreathe.blogspot.com and second is Heidi at http://faboolosity.blogspot.com/ and my third is Rachel at http://areservationforsix.blogspot.com/
Have a great Wednesday!