Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm really bad at excepting awards.......sorry!
Sunshine Award x 3
I want to thank Deiala   and  Pink Martinis and Pearls and Lori  for my Sunshine Awards......Boy I guess I whine a little to much about the grey skies here!! Thanks ladies for bringing sunshine into my hazy days!

Happy 101
I also received this award from Sami Joe  , Thanks SJ for the award....blogging has brought so much happiness into my life these months abroad. Those cupcakes would make me happy....so would losing 10+ lbs.


10 things that make me happy!!
1. My Hubby
2. My Babies....Katelyn and Sophie 
3. My Family
4. My Friends
5. My vises....Coffee, Chai lattes, Red Wine..Beer...Chocolate!
6. The warmth of the sun
7. Blogging
8. Photography
9. Wi-fi
10. Reading


I'm a bit of a rule breaker,sorry ladies.....I'm suppose to pass Sunshine  Award onto 12 bloggers that brighten my day....all the blogs I follow bring sunshine into my day. So if you need some sunshine please accept this award and share the love. I think what makes you happy can be a hard one to list, mine changes all the time...
but I think it's good to reflect and appreciate all that you are and have. So if you want to play along and reflect on your happiness..... please do and pass it on to 10 of your Happy bloggers friends.

If you are not already following these ladies stop by and say hello....their blogs all about the sunshine and happiness and more!!

19 comments:

Debra said...

Well congrats on these awards-rightly deserved. Your posts always bright my day and put a smile on my face. I wish you warm sunshine and great coffee with a little chocolate on the side!

Joyce said...

Congrats on your award. I too am so bad on this- I don't mean to, but some how time slips away. Enjoy! xo

Andrea said...

Sitka has an award for you at All Gods Creatures.
Blessings, andrea

Unspoken said...

I always like the lists that reveal happiness comes from simple things. Shows a person of depth :).

Deidra said...

Congratulations on your awards. They are well-deserved.

Ina in Alaska said...

I always enjoy your posts you make me LOL!!!! I never post the little award badges because my laptop is such a tempermental little fragile creature and I worry about possible tracking cookies! Have a happy day, Frau!! We asked the Snow Gods to push the STOP button for you! xoxo

Joyce said...

I had a suspicion you might be a rule breaker : )

We share some of the same vices...

Kwana said...

So well deserved. You always bring sunshine to my day.

pve design said...

I too am horrible at these sorts of things, but my mother told me to always accept a compliment like a lady and say "Thank-you." Now I am understanding her more each day.
You deserve it!
pve

Betsy (zen-mama.com) said...

Hello Frau,
I'm a fellow SITS blogger. Congrats on the award! Tell me more about it! Sounds like you're having a wonderful time in Germany. I hope you'll come see my website at www.zen-mama.com.

Matty said...

Well deserved Frau. I always seem to see chocolate on these lists of happiness. I wonder why.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Congrats dear,
Your list is awesome lady!!
xo

Unknown said...

Congrats, You are one wildly funny blogger!

V.

Lucy said...

Congrats on your award, although I'd rather read an interesting blog than an award thank you so I agree with your decision! The day I accepted one of mine, I also posted a regular post so my readers wouldn't be bored with it!

Menopausal New Mom said...

Congratulations!! Nothing beats the recognition of other bloggers! Well deserved and yes, that flower sure looks like Spring. Think I'll just stare at it for a while Lol!

bernthis said...

I can do that:

my kid
blogging
my friends
my parents
my health
my house
clean sheets

okay, I'm done

CM said...

Congrats on your awards!!!

Coffee it totally my vice too!

Melissa said...

Congrats on the awards Frau!

Shady Lady said...

Congrats on the bloggy awards!! :)