Joining Joyce at From This Side Of The Pond
1. Do you put Christmas decorations in every room of your house? If not every room, what rooms do you decorate?
Every room except the bathrooms and my bedroom has some kind of Christmas decoration.
Our newest decoration was found at my new favorite consignment shop. It's a mini Steinbach Nutcracker. Isn't he cute...he's about 3-4 inches high.
Great find anything with West Germany marking is rare.
2. If you could visit one of the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden) which one would you choose and why?
I've been to Norway and loved it, I would love to visit Finland or Sweden....After traveling in Europe there isn't a country that I wouldn't love to visit someday.
3. What does the word faith mean to you?
Faith to me is believing in something you have no control over.
4. You can go back to your childhood for one day...what day and age would you choose?
I had a wonderful childhood don't get me wrong....I wouldn't want to go back to that awkward time in my life for anything .
5. When did you last have 'punch'? If it's not too much trouble share your favorite punch recipe.
It's been years....certainly back when I lived in Utah. No party was complete without some kind of punch. I'd say recipe sprite and frozen lemon/limeade. I personally have never made it.
6. Do you fill stockings at your house? Are stockings opened before or after the bigger gifts?
Yes we do...it's probably my favorite part of the gift giving process. We always open them first.
A standard in our house is always a Terry's Chocolate Orange.
7. What takes your breath away?
Not so much of what but more like who.....
The love of my life....and my baby girl!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Yesterday afternoon there were five deer playing in my back yard I couldn't get a clear shot but it was a sight. Some were eating the neighbors tree while the younger ones chased each other around the yard playing in the snow....it was so cute to see! I wish I could of captured it! I texted Katelyn who was babysitting next door....the kids scared them away!! :(