1. Spring is in the air (at least in my neck of the woods) and the birds are singing...what's your favorite bird?
Bluejays or cardinals
2. Speaking of birds...do you tweet? If so tell us your screen name and we'll come flocking to your Twitter site. Even if you don't let's all pretend here that we do-in 140 characters or less, sum up your week so far.
I do, but not that often....mostly during American Idol or DWTS chatty about performances!
My week so far.....recovering from vacation and cleaning my house! #Boring,#needacleaninglady!
3. Its been reported recently that employers are not only viewing the facebook pages of potential hires but they're also requesting your facebook password to have a look at what you've kept from public view. What say you?
damn I'm glad I don't work or use FB that much....I think I would be okay!
4. It's April and you know what that means-Major League Baseball is back in action. What's your favorite baseball movie? If that's too hard, what's your favorite sports themed movie?
Field of Dreams with Kevin Costner and A league of their own with Tom Hanks!
5. Something else this season brings-asparagus. Yes please or no thanks? If it's yes please what's your favorite way to have it prepared?
Yes I love asparagus......tossed with olive oil and sea salt and pepper thrown on the grill is my favorite!
6. What drives you? (Don't you love how I sandwiched that one in between asparagus and jugglers???)
Completing a goal...checking it off the box....my hubby
7. April 18th is International Jugglers Day...can you juggle?
No way not a lot of coordination here!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Just home from our Spring break vacation to Southern California .....had such a great time. Slowly getting back to reality....! Poor Sophie girl is wiped out from the farm aka boarding! So is so skinny and tired! Any ideas how to fatten a pup up quickly?