1. How many students were in your high school graduating class? Did you know most, if not all of them?
Back in my day---that is Class of 1984! We had a huge class over 800! I only went to that school my junior and senior year. I maybe new 10 classmates really well.
2. What was the last thing you photographed?
My pillows I made for back porch furniture...for my blog post! Isn't every picture for a post of some kind!
3. Pickles-love 'em or loathe 'em? If its love what's something you eat that needs a pickle?
I don't love them or loathe them...hubby on the other hand hates them so we don't have any in the house.
4. What's a stereotype you seem to perpetuate without meaning to?
Guilty of a few put pleading the fifth!
5. Ever been horse back riding? If so is it something you enjoy? If not, do you have any interest? Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? Will you be watching the last leg of the Triple Crown this weekend?
I took riding lessons when I was younger and loved it...last time I rode was in Montana on a trail...it was amazing scenery. I don't typically watch Kentucky Derby or Triple Crown might tune in for some of the riding in Olympics...maybe!
6. What's your favorite 'wedding' movie?
I love Father of the Bride with Steve Martin
Four Weddings and a Funeral is a favorite, so is 27 Dresses and Wedding Crashers!
7. What is one 'tourist attraction' in the USA that you'd like to see in person?
I've never been to San Francisco....Golden Gate Bridge, maybe even Mount Rushmore...to name a few.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Gateway to the end of school is getting closer by the day....
Lockers are empty..
Year books distributed...
A few finals left....
Prom on Friday...
then a long two weeks of what until Graduation...waiting!
And Summer begins...
Stop by Joyce's at From this side of the Pond for more Wednesday Hodgepodge!