Linking up with Joyce @
1. Share your traditions surrounding the Christmas stocking.
Growing up my parents always put a orange in our stocking, I always get the Terry's Chocolate Oranges...love them!
2. How many hours of sleep do you average at night? Is it enough?
At least 7 hours....is it enough? Probably could use one more!
3. If you had to give up one thing for the remainder of this year what would it be?
Maybe anything salty...like Pistachios! Or maybe beer! Or both!
4. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (or Wills and Kate as I like to call them) have announced they're expecting a baby. Do you follow news of the Royals?
I follow the news of Yahoo and CNN and it was big news! I'm excited for them and love hearing about the Royals.
5. For me, the sound of childhood is__________________.
Laughter, screams and bouncing basketballs.
6. Fruit cake-yay or boo? What's your favorite dessert made with fruit?
Yuck no fruit cake here...favorite dessert with fruit is Apple pie.
7. What is one thing you want to accomplish before 2012 comes to an end?
Finding a job.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My girl is finishing her first semester, it's finals week and I couldn't be more proud of her. She has survived, thrived and done well, she is happy and adjusted and where she needs to be. As a Mom you can't ask for more....just seeing that smile says it all.