Joining Joyce @
1. How will you spend 'the night before Christmas'?
We will probably eat Mexican food and watch a Christmas movie and attend Mass.
2. What is one thing you are not?
A supporter of guns!
3. Fudge-are you a fan? Your favorite flavor?
Yes but only once a year....I like vanilla
4. Did you attend any craft/vendor fairs in the month of December? Do you prefer homemade goodies or the more professional stalls? Are you giving any homemade gifts this year?
No I didn't attend any. I like both homemade and professional...I miss the craft fairs in Utah...the talent there is amazing. If putting candy in a jar is considered homemade than yes!
5. What's your favorite type of holiday gathering?
Casual and anything involving food, laughter and good cheer!
6. We're approaching a new year...what's going to be different in 2013?
I hope to be employed and working on losing weight and being healthier.
7. Share a favorite scripture, quote, saying, or song lyric relating to peace.
John Lennon- Imagine
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm still so sad and consumed with the tragic loss of life in Newtown, CT. My heart like many will ache for a long time. I'm conflicted because this violence disgust me ,but my other random thought is how bummed I am that my two favorite shows ended this week...Dexter and Homeland! Probably two of the most violent shows out there...I really believe that violence on TV and video games etc...are a contributor to todays violence amongst many other factors of coarse...we could debate this forever so in the meantime...I'm praying for peace and strength for Newtown, CT!