Joining Joyce @
1. So, when did you last take a walk in the woods? A stroll along the beach? A drive going nowhere in particular in the car?
It's certainly been awhile....probably last did a fall foliage drive.
2. Are you sending Christmas cards this year? About how many do you send? Photo card or something more traditional? How do you display the cards you receive?
Yes I sent a card this year, about 75. I do a photo card on Hallmark.com I just have to pick the style, add the picture and they do the rest. I always order extra for the people I don't have addresses for and to send local. I tape the cards I receive on to my back door into my garage, this way I see them as I come and go.
3. What's a word you've heard too much of in the past week?
4. December 13th is National Cocoa Day-are you a fan? Plain or flavored? Marshmallows or no marshmallows?
Yes I'm a fan...our local Tim Horton's has a sea salt caramel hot cocoa once you've had that nothing else compares!
5. What is something you do to help alleviate the hectic pace of the Christmas season?
Online shopping....but I have to say I was at the mall last night and it was dead.
6. Besides jewelry, what's a favorite sparkly-glittery item in your home or closet?
I have some new glittery snowflake ornaments on my stairway garland that I'm really enjoying this season.
7. Share a favorite line or two from any Christmas carol.
Deck the Halls..........Fa la la la, la la la
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Our favorite Mexican food restaurant caught on fire yesterday. I'm really sad, we finally found a place that has real authentic Mexican food like in the West. I'm not sure if it will reopen or if it's gone for good. I do feel really bad for their employees nicest hard working people ever.
I'm going to miss my swimming pool size margarita's! Boo hoo!