Joining Joyce @
1. What is ONE thing or area in your home or life you hope to report is completely organized when 2013 draws to a close? Do you have a plan to make it happen?
My photo's- I only have from 2004 on Disc, everything prior to getting a digital camera is in boxes or in scrap books. I'd like to scan the best. Trash the random out of focus....not sure who, what and where ones! I'd also like to make several picture book type albums.
2. What's the worst uniform you've ever had to wear for a job?
When I was a teen I worked at the grocery store we wore red cotton poly elastic pants and a red smock! It was a whole lot of red!
3. What was your last kitchen 'mishap'? This question comes to you courtesy of Bettywho blogs over at A Glimpse Into Midlife...everyone go say hi to Betty!
A couple weeks ago I slammed open my oven door and it broke! It doesn't shut all the way, I can still use it but it's on it's last leg!
4. How do you protect yourself from other people's negativity?
Avoidance ! I just choose to not be around or a part of those people's unhappy lives.
5. Who in your family do you most resemble (physically)? If you have children, who do people say they favor? Do you agree?
I don't think I look like anyone in my family. All five of us girls look different. We have features of our parents but we are such a mix. My daughter has my round face, my Mom's button nose, her Dad's eyes.
I don't know you tell me?? Who do I look like? And do we all look alike?
Oops missed that celebration!
7. Some of the 'world's best winter festivals' are - Mardi Gras (New Orleans),Quebec Winter Festival (Canada), Sundance Film Festival (Park City, Utah), Rio Carnivale (Brazil), Sapporo Snow Festival (Japan), VeniceCarnival (Italy) and the Harbin Ice Festival (Northern China). Of those listed (and if cost were not a factor) which would you most like to attend and why?
I've been to Sundance in Park City many times, while we lived in Salt Lake City. It's a great time. I would love to go to Mardi Gras I've heard it's amazing! Though I'm a picky eater not sure I'd love the food down south or not! Rio Carnival would be next on the list. Because what's not to love about Rio!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Today seconds after leaving my Pilates class as I was dreaming of a bagel and than I see red flashing lights behind me....oh crap! First time encounter with NY police in my village....haven't been pulled over in many many many years! My workout place is right in the middle of a very long school zone and I was not going school zone appropriate speed. I had no clue the school zones go from 7am to 7 pm in my village! Seriously the kids are in school I had just pulled out into the street and bam! Thankfully he gave me a warning! But you can guarantee I'll be cruising 20 from 7 to 7 in the village!