My daughter's HS graduation this last June was pretty super!
2. Share something you're a fan of these days?
Beer...Just kidding! No but really!! Actually I'm such a fan of crock pot cooking! I can't imagine life without it!
3. How do you feel about wings? In case anyone is confused, I'm talking the edible appetizer kind. What's your preferred seasoning on a wing-hot, mild, teryiaki, sweet and sour, other? Do you make your own or is there a favorite place you like to go for wings?
OMG! Living in Buffalo it's everything wings, everywhere you go wing this and wings that! I've had them twice in two and half years and I'm pretty sure I've committed some kind of Buffalo sin! My hubby ruined eating wings for me....how you ask? He told me the calorie count! If you knew you'd say no to wings!
4. As long as we're talking sports today...have you followed the Lance Armstrong story? Did you watch his interview with Oprah and if so what was your reaction to his confession and subsequent remarks?
He is an
Ahole oops did I say that out loud! I've been a fan forever I can't tell you the hours I spent watching Tour after Tour cheering him on! I watched the interview, he is cocky, arrogant and a liar.
5. What's a question you hate to be asked?
What did you do all day?
6. The coaches in this Sunday's big game happen to be real life brothers. Jim Harbaugh coaches the 49er's and his older brother John Harbaugh coaches the Baltimore Ravens. Were you and your sibling(s) competitive? In what way? Are you still? If you're an only child how did you handle competition growing up?
I come from a family of five girls and I'd have to say no we were not competitive....at least I wasn't !
I think maybe a little now with our child and their success.
7. What's your favorite game involving a ball and when did you last play?
I love tennis and it's been years....I miss it! Hopefully after I lose weight and earn some coin I can get back into the sport.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I've been on the job now for a week! I really like it, I'm learning a lot and it's getting easier each day. But I have to say I'm thrashed when I come home! I want to lay on the couch and not move the rest of the night. I really hope in a couple weeks I will not feel this way and have some energy to possible say hi to the treadmill! Sophie....well Sophie need some more time too! She isn't as happy as me.