Joining Joyce @ From this side of the Pond today!
1. Share one fun thing you did last week, while the Hodgepodge was on 'spring break'.
Went to my favorite consignment shops and found a few treasures. I really miss my treasure hunts working has taken the time I use to frequent antique malls, garage and estate sales...thank goodness my hubby likes to go with me on the weekends.
2. April 10th is National Sibling Day...do you have siblings, and if so are you close? Share a favorite story featuring one or all of your siblings. If you don't have siblings, did you ever wish you did?
I have four sisters, we are close some closer than others. All the stories I can think of is when we would get in trouble. Being one of five I remember fighting for that last of anything that came in a 6 pack...like getting up at the crack of dawn for the last poptart.
3. Is it important to you to 'buy American'? Why or why not? How much of an effort do you make to 'buy American'? If you're not American, insert your own country in the blank.
Honestly I put very little thought into it....I do try to shop locally to local owned businesses.
4. Besides The Bible, what book has impacted your spirituality in some way?
5. April showers bring May flowers or so the saying goes. Do you find rainy days calming or depressing? When were you last caught in a rainstorm? What's blooming in your neck of the woods today?
Rainy days to me are depressing, last time caught in the rain was last night leaving work....raining side ways. In my yard the dandelions are OC and a few daffodils are popping up. I think because we are so north were a little behind.
6. What's your favorite yellow food?
7. April is National Poetry Month...what's a poem that holds special meaning for you, and why is it special?
None that I can think of....not big into poetry.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I is for Ice Cream
Love rainbow sprinkles...
Yup I'm a five year old trapped in a 47 year old body!