Saturday, December 4, 2010

On our drive to New Jersey we passed through many little towns. I got a kick out of some of their names, one being Fishs Eddy. Such an unusual name I thought. Until we were in NYC heading down Broadway towards Union Squares Holiday Market. We came upon a store called FISHS EDDY, I stopped and was like thats weird, same name of little poe dunk town in NY has a store in the BIG NYC!


We stopped in and my heart started beating faster, I was in love....it only took a second, I fell hard! I asked the girl greeting us at the door about the name and it is named after the little poe dunk town, but only because the owners liked the name.

FISHS EDDY is a kitchen store....dinnerware galore, fun accessories, glasses, towels you name it.

Here is one of the reasons I'm so smitten, one of many!


But I also loved their collection of CHEER UP products. It reminded me of Keep Calm and Carry on.

And the Tunnel Vision products crack me up.....

If you are ever in NYC it's worth checking out or you can order online, there is something for everyone!

8 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

What cool stuff! I was snooping around on the link and I love the stuff in this store! Thanks for sharing the link, might have to order something! Have a great weekend! xoxo

Mrs4444 said...

You must have been like a kid in a candy store :) Did you buy more blue dishes?

Sonya said...

oh my goodness I would of loved it there too!!

Claudya Martinez said...

That store is perfect for you!

Joyce said...

I get FISHS EDDY emails. They do look like they have some great stuff. xo

lisaroy said...

We stopped in there during our trip to NYC in JUly and I blogged about it too! it's like a china wonderland in there - and right up your alley! :)

Susan said...

I LOVE and want that NJ/NY plate... so many memories...we went back and forth over the GW Bridge to get our Grandmother and it was a tradition on who could say NY first... That store is in the city???

Marla said...

This is absolutely my kind of store.