1. What do you do at the first sign of a cold? Will you get a flu shot this year?
I load up on vitamin C and start drinking a lot of water. Yes I always get a flu shot ....once you've had the flu you never want it again.
2. What advice can you give about how to conquer fear?
Just do it....life is too short!
3. Share two good things about your life right now.
Good health and family
4. A hot fall fashion trend in 2011 is a return to sixties style...tunics with pants, shift dresses, pencil skirts, cinched waists, bold prints, high necklines and short lengths to name a few. How does this fashion trend fit with your wardrobe and personal sense of style?
It doesn't....I can't do it! I like cardigans, scarfs, jeans, my dansko's , turtlenecks etc...for fall I like the browns, orange and reds...blacks always. Bold colors are not me.
5. Were you involved in scouting as a kid? How about as an adult?
Yes I was a Girl Scout until 8th grade...I have fond memories. I help with my daughter's brownie troop but it was short lived.
6. Apple, pear, plum, pumpkin...your favorite fall flavor?
Apples..... I like an apple spice candle or potpourri.
7. What characteristics do you think are essential in a good teacher?
Connecting with the students, teaching in a way it captures their interest and peaks their knowledge.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Today I pulled out all my fall decor and started decorating for the season. I love the splashes of red, orange, yellows and browns. But I found these velvet pumpkins on Love Feast Life Shop and am in love with the rich blues and grays. I ♥ them!!!
I really wish I knew how to sew and had a creative side...I would make these myself!
Stop by Joyce From this side of the Pond for more Wednesday Hodgepodge .