1. Have you ever been 'asked' to report for jury duty? Were you chosen to serve? If not, were you happy or disappointed?
Yes several times, I was never chosen to serve....usually disappointed but relieved also.
2. On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being very), how mechanically inclined are you? Give an example to back up your answer.
I'd say a 1 but if I had to be I probably could raise to the occasion. My hubby is very mechanical so he handles anything in that arena.
3. Beets-cabbage-cauliflower-butternut squash....of the four, which is your favorite fall vegetable?
I love roasted cauliflower... but some butternut squash is a close second.
4. What do you recommend to overcome self-pity?
I try to think positive and know that in the grand scheme of things there is far worse things going on in the world today.
5. Do you enjoy classical music?
Sure there is a time and place for all music...now my next door neighbor that blares Italian Opera and sings along...not such a fan.
6. October is National Book Month...what's on your reading list this month?
Sad to say nothing.....need to head over to GOODREADS and see what's up.
7. What is your idea of 'cute'?
Any that makes me go ahhhh! Babies of any kind.....elderly couple holding hands...
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Today is my sister Karen's 50th Birthday!!! Happy Birthday Karen....love you and miss you!
I wish I could be there to help celebrate!
Happy Wednesday all.....stop by Joyce's at From this side of the pond for more Hodgepodge!