1. How do you typically react in a sudden, extreme, pressure-filled crisis? Would we want you nearby in an emergency?
Depends on situation once working at the grocery store while in college I walked out to call police as the gunman stood there demanding money. My mind went to call 911 so I left to do that and in turn he turned the gun on another employee. Stupid and dangerous of me to just leave.
But once witnessing an accident I quickly pulled over and assisted the scared injured women waiting with her until police came and medical help came.
2. Caramel apple-caramel sundae-caramel corn-caramel macchiato...of the four, which carmel treat would you choose?
Caramel Apple hands down...
3. Is there such a thing as destiny? Explain.
I do.....explain ummm I think all things happen for a reason...
4. What's your favorite piece of furniture? I'm referring to something currently in your possession as opposed to something on your wish list.
Probably my bed....when I'm somewhere else I'm always happy to sleep in own bed.
5. Wednesday night marks the start of the 2011 Baseball World Series. Did you know? Do you care? Will you be watching? Ever been to a professional baseball game? If you're not an American do you find the title 'World Series' annoying or amusing?
I'm not a huge baseball fan, I won't watch but will follow the news on who wins. Yes it bugs me that it's called World Series. With that Go Rangers!
6. A sound that takes me back to my childhood is____________.
Ice cream man truck....nails on a chalk board....uum I'm sure theres more.
7. On average, once you've linked your hodgepodge post to mine how many other participant blogs do you visit? Do you ever come back to the Hodgepodge later in the day or even the day after to read posts?
I try to visit several above mine...and follow a few..sometimes I'll visit the ones that comment on mine....really depends on the day of how busy I am or not.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We have a new trainer at boot camp and he yells ...I hate it and want to punch him! Seriously this is not a military type workout and I don't need someone over me yelling as I do push ups...I want to complain but hoping someone else does instead....I'm a wimp and non confrontational !
Happy Wednesday Join the fun head over to Joyce's at From this side of the Pond.