Hosted by Joyce @
1. I'm joining my daughter1 in the 101 in 1001 challenge. Essentially you create a list of 101 things you hope to do or accomplish in the next 1001 days. What's one thing you'd put on your list?
Exercise 5 days a week
2. How many remote controls do you have in your house? What's one item in your home you wish could be operated by remote control?
10 each TV has two...one for TV and one for the cable box
3. What does having it all mean to you? Is it attainable?
Family, good health, roof over head...food in bellies, job....yes!
4. What's your favorite movie soundtrack?
Any 80's classic....The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, Purple Rain...but also love Grease oh and Titanic...I could go on and on!
5. Describe the best view you've seen from a rooftop.
Any panoramic view of a city or sunset is a view I could enjoy for hours.
6. What's your least favorite thing about summer?
The mosquitos and horse flies.....my poor legs and feet are a mess!
7. Our weekly Hodgepodge falls on the first day of August. In ten words or less sum up your July.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Today's random thought is a PSA- You see things all over the blogs, twitter, Pinterest etc..it's a vast source of info...I pin and save all sorts of tidbits of info...cause you just never know! My blogger friend Lisa posted this awhile ago and I saved it in my info file....and finally decided to give it a try!
Holy cow does it ever work and so easy! I was a doubter but now I'm a believer! If you have this laundry woe give it a try...you will hear the laundry angels sing!!