Hosted by Joyce
1. Americans will celebrate Labor Day this coming weekend. Do you know what we're actually celebrating? (without consulting your friends Google or wikipedia, ahem) What's a project you're currently 'laboring' over?
I've always known it as my official end to summer, weekend of awesome sales, the last hurrah before school starts....historically I'd embarrassedly have to consult my friends at the internet.
2. Labor Day also signals the unofficial end of summer for most of us...what summer food will you miss the most? If you're in the southern hemisphere feel free to substitute winter for summer.
3. A well known proverb states, 'It's easier to seek forgiveness than ask permission.' Your thoughts?
My thoughts are those people don't like to hear the word "NO" !
4. Food critic, film critic, book critic, art critic....which hat would you most like to wear?
I'd be a good food critic and how fun would that be to wear that hat...
Not a good book critic because I find something good in all books....
Not a good film critic either like most movies also....
Now art is in the eye of the beholder...it's a matter of taste.
5. When you were a kid, who (besides your parents) was your favorite adult?
Probably a teacher...I really remember liking all my teachers back in the day!
6. The astronaut, Neil Armstrong, passed away last week. He was regarded as a hero by many generations of people all around the world. Do we still have modern day heroes? What makes someone a hero?
I think so....what makes a hero....someone that gives selfishly to help others, changes the world, makes an impact. I like watching CNN heroes some amazing people out there!
7. I never get tired of __________________.
Seeing my daughter's smiling face!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It's gives me such a piece of mind receiving a text or call or Skype from Katelyn. I feel really lucky with today's technology that staying in touch is so easy. Just seeing a post on Face Book or a picture is enough to but a mom at ease.
Just look at that smile
I'm not worrying today!