Hosted by Joyce
1. In an effort to combat obesity, the mayor of NYC has plans to ban the sale of large sugary drinks (anything over 16 oz.), initially in restaurants, movie theatres, and street carts. Corner stores would also be affected if they are defined as food service establishments. You can read more here . Your thoughts?
I think he needs to focus on bigger fish to fry....education in the schools on healthy eating options...people can still buy a 6 pack and drink them all in one shot. He is also trying to force breast feeding and make it more difficult for women to get formula. I think he is crossing the line and again their are bigger fish to fry...how about focus on unemployment, crime etc.....
2. Art festival, music festival, food festival...which would you most like to attend?
The art festivals in Utah and Germany had a little of everything...loved that. I'd pick food festival if I had to pick because surely there would be some music and perhaps some artsy people to watch!
3. What are you irrational about?
I wasn't convinced I was irrational about anything....until I read Joyce's answers and I found myself nodding my head in agreeing with her irrational but totally rational worries about the safety and wellbeing of your child. Until I hear she is safe and sound I worry and think the worst...
4. Do you feel confident you'll have a comfortable retirement?
I hope so, but we are still working towards that goal.
5. What's been your favorite Olympic moment so far?
(Not ever, just in the 2012 Summer games)
Michael Phelps last swim for gold, Women's gymnastics win for Gold....there as been so many, I've enjoyed watching it and cheered so much...
6. What would you label as the messiest room in your house?
Right now our guest rooms, they are chuck full of college stuff.
7. Do you follow your heart or your head?
My heart most of the time and depending on the situation my head will win.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Bare with me as I have a sappy next nine days before Katelyn leaves for college....I keep finding these quotes on Pinterest and seeing sappy commercials.....makes the tears come a little...
I love this one...