Hosted by Joyce
Stop by and join the fun!
1. Aloha! On August 21, 1959 Hawaii officially became a US state. Have you ever been? Upon arrival would you prefer an orchid or a hibiscus to tuck behind your ear?
I've been once when I was 20, I hope to go back someday with my hubby and daughter. I think I would prefer a hibiscus behind my ear!
2. Since we're talking tropical...what's your favorite food or beverage made with pineapple?
I love pineapples but just alone not in anything.....wait maybe on a pizza or in a stir fry...Yum!
3. Do you believe in soul mates? Explain.
I believe some people are meant to be together...how fate works in there favor.
4. Share a memory about the house you grew up in.
I was just sharing this memory with Katelyn last week as we were carrying many things down the stairs...back in the day aka 70's I remember going down the carpeted stairs in a laundry basket....could you imagine today letting your kid do that?
5. Are you comfortable with silence?
6. You spot a giant spider on your bedroom wall...what's your next move? (all spiders are giant, right?)
Grab the vacuum and suck the thing up all the while screaming!
7. My idea of fun does NOT include ______________.
8. Insert your own random thought here
My only thoughts this week of coarse are of Katelyn...as a parent you know your child is ready for college but as a mother your wired to worry. I miss her so much but am so happy for her to have this opportunity and am excited for all that is ahead of her. I wish I could fast forward time a couple weeks and know all is good!