Joining Joyce @ From This Side Of The Pond
1. Since these questions are posting on the first day of April it seems only right to ask-when was the last time you did something foolish? If you can't answer that one, try this one-when was the last time someone fooled you?
About two weeks ago when I accepted a job that wasn't exactly what was presented to me and after three days I'm on the job hunt again!! A smarter wiser and a little bruised but it is what it is....
2. What's the last biography or non-fiction book you've read? Was it any good?
I don't typically gravitate towards biographies so looking at my book shelf I have Rob Lowe Stories I only tell my friends....I seem to remember liking that. Must have or I would have donated to my local library. I also have several Frank McCourt book which I loved.
3. Garlic-friend or foe? What's your favorite dish made with garlic?
As long as both hubby and I are having garlic then yes bring it on. It's when only one of us has....yikes! I like garlic in my spaghetti sauce...any sauces I make I put a dash!
4. Several Spring flower festivals happen in the US during the month of April. Of those listed, which would you most like to see in person...The Skagit Tulip Festival in Skagit Washington, The Dogwood Arts Festival in Knoxville Tennessee, The North Carolina Azalea Festival in Wilmington North Carolina or the Daffodil Festival Weekend on Nantucket Island, Massachusetts?
Daffodil Festival sounds nice.....I've been to Kuekenhof garden in Holland, it's amazing and the Azaleas in the Rhododendron Park in Bremen had the most amazing Azaleas......I'd love to visit any really!
5. How do you choose which blogs to read? What is something that will make you stop and read every time? Something that makes you say, 'eh, think I'll skip this one and move on to the next'?
I don't like really long ones...I like ones with photography.....how do I choose....can't remember how I did in the beginning. Expat, deco, recipes.....I like a variety!
6. April is National Mathematics Education Month so tell us, when did you last use math?
Deciding which bag of Pecans to buy...ounces vs. cost etc....I stood down aisle for a while so it must have been some serious math! lol!
7. In honor of the A-Z challenge kicking off on April 1...choose one word beginning with the letter A to describe your yesterday.
An eyeopener .....in my job hunt.....I really check the reviews of places I'm applying to...I just can't be apart of some place that has bad reviews and lacks customer service. Also there are a lot of scams out there!
8. Insert your own random thought here.