Joining Joyce @ From This Side Of The Pond
1. April 22nd is Earth Day. Are you inspired by nature? In what way?
Yes nature amazes me....I'm in awe of it's difference and beauty.
2. Down to earth, four corners of the earth, move heaven and earth, not have an earthly chance, or salt of the earth...which earthly idiom have you most recently encountered? Explain.
Probably down to earth...I try to surround myself with people more like that.
3. Share one piece of advice you might give a newly engaged couple.
Communicate communicate communicate never stop!
4. When did you last engage someone to perform a job, task, service, home repair, or improvement? On a scale of 1-10 (ten being the best) how would you rate their work and/or your satisfaction with the job or service provided?
My hubby always has a honey do list going he loves to fix things....always a 10!
5. When did you last find yourself engaged in small talk? Are you awkward or an expert or somewhere in between?
Last night with our neighbor....I think I'm pretty good but sorry I struggle with people in WNY are bad at small talk it's awkward and almost non existent!
6. What was the last historic place you visited?
Haven't been anywhere in so long I can't think.....probably Niagara Falls!
7. The world would be a better place if we just__________________________.
Treat others the way we would like to be treated! It's just that easy!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Please keep your fingers crossed for me today...I have a second interview of a job I would really love to get. Thanks!