Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Kevin !

I have been blessed with the best nieces and nephews in the world, fourteen total. Kevin came to Arizona for my Parents 50th. He is the most fun to be around, he makes my laugh until I cry. He is so funny and such a character. Kevin is the photo saboteur of the family, he never poses normally, drives us all crazy. But he is Kevin and you expect craziness from him and it's why I love him so. I thought I'd mess with a few of his poses and give him a taste of his own medicine.

11 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

It is a sad shame that Kevin aka Sabateur is so shy!! What a character!!! So glad you got to go to the party. You needed a break, Frau!! :)

Leciawp said...

fun pictures Frau!! I'm glad you had such a good trip.

Debra said...

Frau~ I've been reading past posts about the anniversary party and your luggage- you make me laugh!
Kevin has a great sense of humor- don't you love that in the young?

Anonymous said...

Awesome.

He seems like a lot of fun.

Ronda said...

I've seen Keven in pictures from Patty's blog, he is such a ham! Pretty handsome too.
xoxo

preppyplayer said...

I LOVE IT! I can't wait to show him, I really don't think he knows (or cares) what he looks like when he is constantly mugging and messing up pictures!
Good montage! We miss you and can't wait to meet again :)

Somer Love said...

LOL... I am sure he will absolutely LOVE this!

Andrea's Sweet Life said...

What a crack up. His kids are going to LOVE seeing those photos someday.

the Preppy Princess said...

These are great! You must tell Kevin that all of your friends are curious about him wearing lipstick...?! (Hehe-hehe.)
tp

Joyce said...

Kathy I can see where he gets his sense of humor from, it must run in the family. xoxo

Unknown said...

Love it!! I have so many too that I think we should keep an album to save for when he graduates or gets married to show him! So funny ! He made the trip for sure! Love ya mary!