Friday, May 8, 2009

Queen Bee!


It’s official, though I’ve always felt like a Queen, I now am one compliments of the stylish and wonderful The Preppy Princess who graced me with the Queen of ALLL Things Awe-Summm Award!!

As the newly crowned Queen, I am obligated to do the following:
1. List 7 things that make me Awe-Summm!!!
2. Pass this onto 7 bloggers.
3. Let those bloggers know that they have been tagged.
4. Link to Her Majesty who tagged me.
5. Copy the picture onto my sidebar to let the world know I am the Queen!

Seven things that make me Awe-Summm!!!
1. My Family
2. I’m a good friend
3. Values
4. Ability to drink a lot of beer and not be hung over
5. Incredible dancing skills
6. Sense of Humor
7. Skills I can’t mention!

We are also directed to tag 7 people:
1.The McMommy Chronicles

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh for feh ks sake! lol

:O

Ina in Alaska said...

7 things that make Me the Queen of Me

1. My extreme love of my dogs
2. I am loyal and honest
3. I am reliable
4. I play well with others
5. I have the most awesome soon-to-be daughter in law AMY
6. I love ALL of my Blogger Buddies and enjoy very much the ensuing comments!!!
7. Ha ha relax.....I will not name 7 others

Happy Mother's Day all!!!!!

Andrea's Sweet Life said...

Aw, thanks! Does this mean my husband and children have to do my bidding for the rest of the day?

Please, say yes!

Amy W said...

I can't drink whiskey and not get hung over! I must be awesummm, too! ;-)

You are getting awards all over the place- Congrats!! You deserve them all. :)

Amy W said...

Yeah... that last comment? What I MEANT to say was, "I can drink whiskey and not get hungover, too!"

*hic*

Or maybe I'm lying right now.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award.

Fifi Flowers said...

Congrats on your award!!!

Kwana said...

Congrats Queen!

Ann said...

Cool list of things that make you awesome...I'm in awe of the 4th one and very much intrigue on the last one....:)

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Congrats your highness... ;)
Wishing you the best Mother's day dear!!! XO*

Shady Lady said...

Congatulations, your majesty!

McMommy said...

I am so honored!!! And I love your #4. You and I would be best friends... :)