Thursday, July 14, 2011

Two Kisses

When something touches your heart you want to share and tell everyone about it, in hopes they will feel the same thing share your same feelings. I just finished this book last night and loved it.
Photo from here

I don't remember when I started following his blog or how I even found his blog but I'm glad I did. Matt Logelin story is a sad one, but also a happy one. With this great sadness came the joy of his daughter Maddy. His wife passed away 27 hours after giving birth to their beautiful daughter Madeline in 2008. This is a story about their incredible love and the incredible loss of his wife Liz. It's a beautiful memoir and truly makes you think of your own love and family. Matt and many of his supporters started a foundation The Liz Logelin Foundation in Liz's memory $7 on the 7th. This worldwide charity  foundation gives support to widows and widowers with young families. 

You can find the book HERE a percent of the book sales also goes to the LLF charity.
You can find his blog HERE
You can find The Liz Logelin Foundation HERE
Follow him on FaceBook HERE

Have a wonderful Thursday! 

6 comments:

Joyce said...

I have followed his blog for a long time but have not read the book yet...it's on my list! I've heard only good reviews.

lisaroy said...

what a tragedy! an event that should be filled with so much happiness and excitement turned into such a devastating loss. I admire the strength of people who manage to survive a loss like that and can rebuild their lives with a positive outlook. The book sounds great and I'll be sure to check out his blog...

Bobbi said...

That's so sad. I'm off to check out his blog.

Maude Lynn said...

I hadn't heard of this. I'll check out the book!

Claudya Martinez said...

I've been to his blog, but I haven't checked in for awhile. Thank you for the reminder.

likeschocolate said...

Thanks for sharing. I had seen the book, but did not realize that there was a blog too!