1. What is the most useful book in your house?
My first thought was my Mac Book Pro...maybe my cook books! Every night would be boring dinners without them to spice up.
2. What's worse-being too hot or too cold?
Too hot...I get really cranky when I'm too hot! I really don't know how people survive in humid climates without A/C
3. Share something that made you smile this past weekend.
We were out of town crashing a childhood friends family reunion. Her brother has 6 year old twin boys, seeing them help each other out and play together made me smile and possibly ahhh a few times too. I love that kind of sibling love.
4. How do you like your hamburgers? Or don't you?
Not burnt and certainly not raw....somewhere in the middle. I like ketchup and mustard, lettuce and tomatoes in it.
5. What's your summer beach read? If it's not summer in your part of the world then tell us what book you're reading in front of the fire while sipping hot cocoa.
I haven't started my summer read yet, I'm actually heading to the library today. I'm getting Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt and Two Kisses for Maddie and a whole slue of others. We are heading to the beach in 10 days and I plan on reading a lot.
6. How was your birthday celebrated when you were a kid?
My birthday is the day before Halloween so I seem to always have a Halloween themed party and cake. Always house parties with cake, games and goody bags....when older I had sleepovers. My favorite part was the scavenger hunts and telling stories ( i think that is called gossiping now!)
7. What's something that is totally uncool that you love anyway?
I can't think of anything but it my teenage daughter was awake she would have a whole list of things...!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm joining Joyce in pet peeves department...We stayed at a hotel while out of town this weekend and on our last morning you know the one morning you decide to not set the alarm or wake up call....our neighbors decide to check out at 6 am slam the doors and than have a loud conversation outside our door and slam the door again. Why are people so rude and inconsiderate while staying in hotels!
Stop by and see Joyce at From this side of the Pond