1. July is National Ice Cream month...your favorite flavor? Soft served, hand dipped, or frozen yogurt...which do you prefer? And technically yogurt is not ice cream but its hot outside so I'll let that slide for today.
I have fallen in love with a flavor this summer.....I tried not to but it happened almost at first sight or taste. Perry's Birthday Bash...it's a little bit of birthday in every bite. Taste like frosting with sprinkles.
2. When you travel do you tend to pack too much or too little?
After living in Europe and traveling mostly by trains you learn to pack very light and conservatively. But if we are driving somewhere I tend to over pack...I figure why not I have the room. This last trip I wore almost everything I packed and was glad to have some extras as it was so hot and humid, we changed several times a day.
3. What's your favorite cleaning product?
My most used is Lysol products.
4. Which is the greater tragedy-an innocent person imprisoned or a guilty person set free? Explain.
This is a hard one....really want to pass! I want to believe with todays technology an innocent person rarely gets imprisoned, but I know I'm wrong. I think this is a great tragedy because after all this time there are still flaws and kinks in the system and this happens. Those same flaws cause the guilty people to be set free as well. I hate hearing someone was let free early due to over crowding in system....and then repeat their crime.
5. What's the longest trip you've taken by car?
As a child probably from New Jersey to Florida....I remember it was long sitting backwards in the station wagon waving to people and asking my parents are we there yet! As an adult Utah to California stopping over night half way in Vegas. I'm not the best co pilot I usually dose off about a mile into a trip!
6. tennis-golf-canoeing-biking...pick one.
Tennis though I haven't played in years.....I loved playing it though. Biking if I could pick two....and if the temperature is perfect and the road flat!!
7. What sound drives you crazy?
Cracking of toes, fingers basic body noise like that...it's my nails on the chalkboard sound...yikes!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I can't believe we are to the end of July already...the school supplies are out in the stores...we don't start until September 7th. I feel like as a child summer lasted forever now it's a blink of the eye. Have lots to do on my list I mean my honey do list....he better get busy!
Stop by Joyce's at From This Side of The Pond and join in on the Hodgepodge today!