Happy Wednesday Evening!
Kinda late to the party today!
Stop by Joyce's it's not to late!
1. What's something you miss about the 1980's? If you're too young to miss the 80's how about the 90's?
My big hair....I have very thin hair now I'd trade for my big ol 80's perm! oh why were at it I'll take my 18 year old body too! I love 80's music so I miss that but thanks to Pandora radio you can always find your way to the 80's!
2. Do you have a library card? If so, how often do you visit?
I never got one when we moved here to Western NY....almost 2 years ago now! I've been reading a lot too.....I usually buy.borrow and usually donate back to library after.
3. What's the secret to success?
Believe in your self...set goals and follow through!
4. This is National Backyard Games week...what's your favorite backyard game?
Bocce Ball but we are embracing the East Coast game of Can Jam though I suck at it big time.
5. If I dropped by today what would I find on your coffee table?
Not much....just spent all day cleaning....if it was yesterday...I'd say dust!
6. Do you own a bicycle? When was the last time you rode a bicycle? Is that something you enjoy?
Yes I love my Africa Bike....it was my mode of transportation for two years...now in the last two years I've rarely ridden it....no sidewalks and very rollie here. Last time I rode was almost a year ago...with our neighbors 30 miles along the Niagara River to the falls!
7. What's your favorite cheese?
I love cheddar, swiss, brie....
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My hubby is coming home tomorrow after spending a large chunk of May traveling for work....I can't wait to have him home for a long weekend! Lots to do around the ol house hold....the honey do list is long! I'm glad he likes doing projects....the man can not sit still.....plus I'll be there along side of him helping...really I do help!
Happy Wednesdayish almost Thursday!