Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy Friday!


Friday Fragments
joining Mrs. 4444's over @ 

Half-Past Kissin' Time

Happy Friday! 
Just finished my 5th week of Shaun T- T25 workout video
Feeling stronger 
Feeling good
Who knows maybe I'll start a dance walk routine in my village
(probably just in my kitchen)
Loved this video made me smile!


Here's  my Day 6 and 7 Photo a day!


The sun finally showed it's face here....
It was still a little chilly but with a parka on
 I soaked up as much vitamin D I could
Of coarse I had to share my chair with SD!




This guy sits up in my hubbies office...
He flies 
He cracks nuts 
but he mostly collects dust! 



Had a job interview today....
It went really well.....
It's the perfect job.....
I really hope and pray I get it......


Happy Friday!! 

7 comments:

Bill Lisleman said...

dance walking - I would meet new friends hopefully none with police badges. I might be able to get some kids to join me but my dancing moves are not that great.
We need to bring the boombox back.

TARYTERRE said...

I love Day 6, the chair. Cute pup. Dance walking looks like a cool new craze. Good luck on the job.

likeschocolate said...

I am hoping tomorrow will bring more sunshine with it! Have a great weekend!

Purple Flowers said...

Sophie looks adorable in her St. Patrick's day outfit, as does your daughter. Very very cute!
Good Luck with getting the job that you want. I am rooting for you!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Love the pictures. Praying you get the job. Way to go on the workout. I'm so lazy but my doctor said I better start moving!!! Enjoy your weekend.

Mrs4444 said...

That's exciting!!! Good luck!! Let me know how it goes! Have a great weekend :)

Mary said...

Good luck with the job!