Sunday, March 2, 2014

March- picture a day ♣


I'm gonna try and do this 
I try every month I really do....

Day One
Something Yellow


I bought these Tulips in hope to force Spring to come
and 
to brighten my day and house.....


Day Two 
Something borrowed


Does an idea count?
I've been on the hunt for things to style my new shelves
this is something I've been looking for as seen on Pinterest and many deco blogs...
not exactly the right color 
I might paint it another color 
but for now I like how it brings out the golds in other shelves.

10 comments:

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

This looks like a fun idea!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

That sounds like a fun challenge.
I had yellow tulips last week!

TARYTERRE said...

Quite a challenge. LOVE the tulips.

Purple Flowers said...

I really love those beautiful flowers and room that they are in. Is that your Dining Room - so pretty. The shelves are great too. Just enough and the photos are a must! I like the post a lot.

Lisa Odom said...

tulips = spring….right???? I am ready!!!

likeschocolate said...

Have fun shooting!

Tami said...

I love the tulips. What a beautiful reminder that spring is on it's way.
You have a beautiful home. I wish I had your decorating talents.

AiringMyLaundry said...

Fun!

And such pretty tulips.

Joyce said...

I like these photo challenges. I'm working now on my A-Z so don't think I want to commit to one in March, but I might pop in now and then for blog inspiration. I am a huge fan of tulips too!

Unknown said...

This looks like a nice challenge...but I believe you are behind already.