Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Paddy's Day


Happy St. Patrick's Day
Everyone is Irish today!
I made a collage of all my favorites

We went to Ireland in 2005 
I loved it there...
and yes I did kiss the Blarney Stone!

This is my favorite Irish Blessing!

Made Drunken Irish Stew
I'm not much of a corn beef and cabbage kind of girl! 

Sophie is dressed in her Lucky Dog Irish Tee today!

Katelyn as a toddler or as she calls it when I dressed her like a boy! 

I hope you have a wonderful day
Irish or not! 

6 comments:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I would love to visit there someday. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

Irish Blessings to you!

Bill Lisleman said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day.
I like the one that goes something like may you be gone years before the devils knows you're gone.

Purple Flowers said...

I have the same Irish blessing on my post today. Great minds think alike. :)

TARYTERRE said...

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY. Enjoy! Had my Shepard's Pie and green beer.

AiringMyLaundry said...

Enjoy your day!