Monday, December 8, 2008

Bremen lights up













I have to say Bremen does an spectacular job at lighting the city for Christmas. Craig and I went down to the city on Saturday night to take pictures of the lights and Christmas Market. We arrived 8:30 ish to find everything all ready closed for the night. So we only had the city streets to photograph and again pictures never do justice to how pretty is really was. My favorite by far is the chandeliers, they were down several of the streets and looked amazing. We ended the night with some hot spice wine I think Craig might have had one too many or at least the picture portrayed that! To be continued...more pictures to be had!



5 comments:

Ina in Alaska said...

What...no weight loss water??

The chandeliers look gorgeous! How do they do that? Looks like you had a blast. xo

kw said...

Ah...typical Dad! Jk
xo
<3

preppyplayer said...

I want some spiced wine! I wish we could visit you. right. now.

Ben and Brittney said...

The streets look beautiful! I would love to be there right now
Brittney

Leciawp said...

Beautiful! And I'm with Craig - I would love a glass of hot spiced wine.